If you know how to steep tea, you know how to make beer. It's that easy.
- Save up to have the price of commercial beer
- Know every single ingredient
- No-hassle, no-fuss instructions
- Own the bragging rights
This kit is 100% reusable. Simply come back and order an ingredient refill when you need it.
Choose from 3 beer styles:
Colonel's Blonde (pronounced Kernel's) is an easy drinking, crisp and refreshing blonde ale. Inspired by the hard workers who built the Rideau Canal at the heart of Canada's capital.
4% to 4.7% ABV and 21-25 IBU.
D'Arcy's Red is a medium-light bodied traditional irish red ale. Easy drinking, low hop bitterness with toasty toffee aromas. Named after Thomas D'Arcy Mcgee, a Father of Canada's Confederation.
4% to 4.7% ABV and 19-23 IBU.
West Coast Trail IPA is a clean, crisp india pale ale. Gives off citrusy, fruity aromas balanced with a clean malt flavour foundation. Named after its hops, originating from the Pacific Northwest.
4.7% to 5.4% ABV and 47-54 IBU.
- Easy to follow instructions
- 3.8L / 1 gal. fermentation bucket and lid
- 6 x 355 ml (12 oz.) glass bottles and caps
- Airlock and grommet
- Spigot and filter
- Bottle filler, tubing and funnel
- Beer ingredients: dry malt extract, brewing sugar, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet, oxy-san sanitizer
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Tap water
- 5L / 1.3 gal. brew pot/stockpot or larger
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass
Click here for PDF instructions