MAKES 48 BOTTLES
Castle Hill Hazy IPA is inspired from New England IPAs with hazy characteristics and citrusy, fruity hop aromas balanced with wheat and barley malt foundations. Named after the Castle Hill National Historic Site in Newfoundland.
4.7% to 5.4% ABV and 47-54 IBU.
*Fermentation needs to be at a temperature of 53 °F to 77 °F / 12 °C to 25 °C
- Easy to follow instructions
- Beer ingredients: grains, dry malt extracts, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet
- Oxy-san sanitizer
- Grain bag
WHAT YOU NEED
- Tap water
- makebeer.co the craft brewing starter kit (with 48 x 355 ml bottles with caps)
- makebeer.co extension kit
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass
Click here for PDF instructions.