Colonel's Blonde (pronounced Kernel's) is an easy drinking, crisp and refreshing blonde ale. Inspired by the hard workers who built the Rideau Canal at the heart of Canada's capital.
4% to 4.7% ABV and 17-21 IBU.
*Fermentation needs to be at a temperature of 53 °F to 77 °F / 12 °C to 25 °C
- Easy to follow instructions
- Beer ingredients: dry malt extract, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet
- Oxy-san sanitizer
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Tap water
- If you choose 24 bottles: makebeer.co craft brewing starter kit + 20 qt brew pot or larger + 24 x 355 ml bottles with caps
- If you choose 48 bottles: makebeer.co craft brewing starter kit + extension kit + 20 qt brew pot or larger+ 48 x 355 ml bottles with caps)
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass