MAKES 24 BOTTLES
D'Arcy's Red is a medium-light bodied traditional Irish Red ale. Easy drinking, low hop bitterness with toasty toffee aromas. Named after Thomas D'Arcy Mcgee, a Father of Canada's Confederation.
4% to 4.7% ABV and 19-23 IBU.
*Fermentation needs to be at a temperature of 50 °F to 72 °F / 10 °C to 22 °C
- Easy to follow instructions
- Beer ingredients: grains, dry malt extract, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet
- Oxy-san sanitizer
- Grain bag
- Tap water
- If you choose 24 bottles: makebeer.co craft brewing starter kit + 20 qt brew pot or larger + 24 x 355 ml bottles with caps
- If you choose 48 bottles: makebeer.co craft brewing starter kit + extension kit + 20 qt brew pot or larger+ 48 x 355 ml bottles with caps)
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass
Click here for PDF instructions