MAKES 24 BOTTLES
Great Lakes Lager is an easy drinking, crisp and refreshing lager perfect for those hot summer months, or anytime really.
4% to 4.7% ABV and 17-21 IBU.
*Fermentation needs to be at a temperature of 53 °F to 72 °F / 11 °C to 22 °C
- Easy to follow instructions
- Beer ingredients: dry malt extract, brewing sugar, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet
- Oxy-san no rinse sanitizer
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Tap water
- makebeer.co starter kit (with 20 qt brew pot or larger and 24 x 355 ml bottles with caps)
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass
Click here for PDF instructions