If you know how to steep tea, you know how to make beer. It's that easy.
- Save up to have the price of commercial beer
- Know every single ingredient
- No-hassle, no-fuss instructions
- Own the bragging rights
This kit is 100% reusable. Simply come back and order an ingredient refill when you need it.
West Coast Trail IPA is a clean, crisp india pale ale. Gives off citrusy, fruity aromas balanced with a clean malt flavour foundation. Named after its hops, originating from the Pacific Northwest.
4.7% to 5.4% ABV and 47-54 IBU.
*Fermentation needs to be at a temperature of 53 °F to 77 °F / 12 °C to 25 °C
- Easy to follow instructions
- 3.8L / 1 gal. fermentation bucket and lid
- 6 x 355 ml (12 oz.) glass bottles and caps
- Grain bag
- Airlock and grommet
- Spigot and filter
- Bottle filler, tubing and funnel
- Beer ingredients: grains, dry malt extract, brewing sugar, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet, oxy-san sanitizer.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Tap water
- 5L / 1.3 gal. brew pot/stockpot or larger
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass
Click here for PDF instructions