If you know how to steep tea, you know how to make beer. It's that easy.
- Save up to have the price of commercial beer
- Know every single ingredient
- No-hassle, no-fuss instructions
- Own the bragging rights
This kit is 100% reusable. Simply come back and order an ingredient refill when you need it.
D'Arcy's Red is a medium-light bodied traditional irish red ale. Easy drinking, low hop bitterness with toasty toffee aromas. Named after Thomas D'Arcy Mcgee, a Father of Canada's Confederation.
4% to 4.7% ABV and 19-23 IBU.
*Fermentation needs to be at a temperature of 50 °F to 72 °F / 10 °C to 22 °C
- Easy to follow instructions
- 3.8L / 1 gal. fermentation bucket and lid
- 6 x 355 ml (12 oz.) glass bottles and caps
- Grain bag
- Airlock and grommet
- Spigot and filter
- Bottle filler, tubing and funnel
- Beer ingredients: grains, dry malt extract, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet, oxy-san sanitizer.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Tap water
- 5L / 1.3 gal. brew pot/stockpot or larger
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass
Click here for PDF instructions