MAKES 24 BOTTLES
West Coast Trail IPA is a clean, crisp india pale ale. Gives off citrusy, fruity aromas balanced with a clean malt flavour foundation. Named after its hops, originating from the Pacific Northwest.
4.7% to 5.4% ABV and 47-54 IBU.
*Fermentation needs to be at a temperature of 53 °F to 77 °F / 12 °C to 25 °C
- Easy to follow instructions
- Beer ingredients: grains, dry malt extract, brewing sugar, hops, yeast, priming sugar, whirlfloc tablet
- Oxy-san sanitizer
- Grain bag
- Tap water
- If you choose 24 bottles: makebeer.co craft brewing starter kit + 20 qt brew pot or larger + 24 x 355 ml bottles with caps
- If you choose 48 bottles: makebeer.co craft brewing starter kit + extension kit + 20 qt brew pot or larger+ 48 x 355 ml bottles with caps)
- Spoon, teaspoon, scissors, timer and drinking/shot glass
Click here for PDF instructions